Happy Weekend!
I'm happy to be back at the keys today.
This last week was difficult to write.
As I've shared, I've been struggling with my balance lately.
Back to school this year has been harder than usual.
I'm hopeful....but it's been difficult.
Today I want to celebrate this week with things that made me STOP and think! First of all, this short video came across my Facebook feed. I don't know why it came at the perfect time for me, but it did. The fact that I haven't seen it shared before either was shocking to me! IT was perfect. I feel like it spoke to me. Take a second to watch it here. I literally sat at my desk and cried as I was watching it. I was sad, happy and feeling the same way as the woman. Anyone relate???
The second is a quote from our Positive Thinking Thursday at school. Jennifer, my dear friend, coworker and fellow blogger from The Sweet Writing Life, gives us positive quote each week. This one made me giggle. To take time to laugh these days is something I'm trying to do more. Thanks Jennifer for the quote! Especially as I'm working on balance in my own life.
Lastly, a photograph that I took this week in the backyard. Pure Beauty! Made me stop and marvel at nature and what was right in front of me! #nofilterneeded
Enjoying this space to celebrate! You should join us and Ruth Ayres for this weekly celebration.


Oh, Ana, you're so lucky to have Jennifer as a coworker. I met her at All Write a few years ago. I saw this quote on Thursday and it made me smile!
ReplyDeleteThis celebration page is filled with joy, Ana. Keep thinking the positives of life. Is balance your one word this year. Sometimes the balls in the air keep on moving so fast that it is hard to catch our balance, Stay on course for another week of positivit.
ReplyDeleteLast word in above comment is supposed to be positivity.
Delete