Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

ABC's of Me.... {#SOL16 Post7}

The ABC's of Me

A- Always there for people
B- Boy- my first baby
C- Careful
D- Dedicated
E- Eleanor is my puppy's name
F- Friendly
G-Girly
H- Happy
I- Imaginative
J- Jeremy is my husband
K-Kind
L- Loyal
M-Mom
N- Nachos
O- Organized
P- Predictable
Q-Queen of Spades
R- Ravioli from Olive Garden
S- Sweet Tooth
T- Teacher
U- Unique
V- Virtuous
W-Worrier
X- eXtremely passionate
Y- Yet! Growth Mindset Key Word!
Z- Zealous

I hope this helps you understand who I am a little bit better.  It's harder to do than I thought.... If you're looking for something to write about, I suggest to try this!  I'm excited to be on day 7 of the Slice of Life Challenge.  Check out the link attached to the picture below to find out more!



Happy Monday!
Ana




10 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you wrote this slice!! I want to try it. Such a creative way to write about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I'm so happy how it turned out too. It was much harder than I expected. You should try it for sure!!! :)
      Ana

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea for a slice Ana! I also want to try it - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! I hope you do try it. It helps when I'm stuck on other writing as well. I like to do ABCs of different topics. Thanks for stopping by!
      Ana

      Delete
  3. I love using the alphabet for so many brainstormings. Loved learning about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberley! I had fun doing it to. I also use it for brainstorming on various topics when I"m stuck for ideas. Thanks for stopping by!!!
      Ana

      Delete
  4. This reminds me of Linda Hoyt's Alphaboxes. Never thought to use them on ourselves. Filing this away as a great beginning of the year ice-breaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Ana. I've seen other kinds of lists and probably you have too, but it does look challenging to do the whole alphabet. I enjoyed thinking about each one, but really loved "YET"-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single one of these letters is true about you! I'm also with Linda -- love letter Y. Keep slicing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana,
    So love this idea that I've used in other writing but not thought of as subject for a slice. Today's my last post for my pattern week so I can't resist borrowing the idea!
    Thanks for the great example!

    ReplyDelete