Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Strong {#SOL16 Day 11}

I don't know what it is.
It seems to just be... one of those weeks---
for the past several weeks. 

I try to remind myself over and over
everything happens for a reason-
trust. 
Be fortunate for what you have--
give thanks.
Live in the moment--
smile.
Focus on what I can control--
believe.


For some reason,
all of these things have been 
harder lately.

For so many reasons,
much of which would take
years months to share....

I've forgotten to follow my own goal...



BE STRONG!

After all it's my One Little Word
for 2016.
STRONG



Why is it so hard to be strong 
when you need to the most?

For yourself
For your family
For those around you
For YOU



Join me and other 
by taking some time to 
share a slice of your life
for the March writing challenge!




2 comments:

  1. I think it's often a matter of change. Sometimes different experiences just make it harder. I hear you, have been there, sometimes more than I am used to, but it moves on. Hugs for your days being strong again, Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Linda. It's so hard sometimes. I feel like just when I have it all figured out, something small and even not important happens and puts me right back to where I was. Today is a new day, and I'm feeling great. Here's to that!!! Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete