Long Week.
Doesn't even being to describe it.
How I ended my week....
Amazing!!
Perfection
As I look around
and take every second in
I am reminded of how special
these moment are.
You're growing so quickly
but right now
time seemed to stop,
so we could share the sweet
space around us.
You lean your head in
and we watch the stillness
of the beautiful sky
turning colors
in the matter of seconds.
The sweet smell of your
shampoo fills my nose
I stop to smell one extra time
and to rub my cheek on yours.
I say "Love you"
and you back.
I couldn't imagine any other place
to share in the perfect ending

Such a perfect moment that you stopped to savor! These are the things you will remember always.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm super glad that Jeremy took this. I can't wait to print it and frame it! I'm so excited for all new memories for the first summer in our house.
DeleteI love that you had the picture taken too, and then wrote the words. This is beautiful. "I say "Love you"
ReplyDeleteand you back."
Thank you Linda! He's still working on some talking, and doesn't say I...just "Love You"... so I always say that too! I love that my husband took this picture. :)
Delete