Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Passion through Photography {#SOL16 Day 30}
I spent some time looking through some photos today while I was playing with my computer. I know that I've talked about photography being a passion of mine. I wanted to take a little time to share some of the pictures that I have loved over the time that I've been taking pictures. I also want to thank each one of you for taking the time to read what I've written over the last month and encouraging me on my sharing, writing, hobbies and passions! I am so excited that I have been able to be a part of something like this! I look forward to where this will take me in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Wow!! These photographs are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing and keep snapping those pics! You have a great eye!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a true talent for photography, Ana! I especially love the picture of the crib. Taking photographs is like capturing a slice of life visually. I hope you keep at it.
ReplyDeleteJen