I'm slicing on the road today.
I'm spending the day with my college girlfriends in Madison!
I'm super excited to be on the go today,
and the SUN is shining bright!!!
This morning, before I left, we woke up
to the most beautiful scene.
Ice covered trees.
I instantly took out my camera and took a million few
pictures of what I saw.
I also had so much fun playing around with my pictures
on a fun app to spice things up a bit.
This last one is not filtered with anything.
It is just straight from the camera!
Oh I love waking up to surprises like this....
and it was melting quickly!!!
See ya later, Winter!
(Hopefully)
Today marks day 25 of the Slice of Life writing challenge with the Two Writing Teachers! Almost to the end of the month.. I can't believe it!

Ana, you are right. The last one is a very special photo. Ice covered trees are a beautiful sight.
ReplyDeleteThank you Carol! I had such a great time just looking in wonderment at the beautiful trees! Such a great way to start my day.
DeleteTime spent with friends is precious!! Enjoy it! LOVE the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes the time with friends was really great. :) It's always a good time to be able to catch up and have it be like old times.
Delete