Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Blues.. {#SOL16 Day 13}

Sunday...

Each week, I tend to have the same relationship with Sunday.
It's not a great one. 
In fact, it's that relationship that all of your friends would encourage you not to be in. 
The one that you have the feelings of love and hate at the same time.


But Why?
Sunday is full of so many great things too. 
Big Breakfast with the family!
Staying in your pajamas longer than usual.
Making a big old mess with all of the toys and not caring.

I try to get organized for the week ahead:
a clean house,
meals planned,
laundry done and put away!

It makes me feel so good to have that complete,
and ready to go for the week.

Yet in the back of my mind.. ugh... SUNDAY!

So to try to have a better handle on the way I'm feeling.
Here's my 3-2-1 for the week!!


3 things that I want to do this week:
1. Plan out until Spring Break
2. Have some meals prepped to crock pot the day before
3. Workout 3-4 times this week

2 things that I need to do this week:
1. Start getting things organized for the end of the quarter grades
2. Prep for a really tough parent-teacher conference

1 thing that I want to do this week:
1. Make it through without my parents... 

They just left for a much  needed 3 week getaway to Hawaii. 
This is the first time since H was born that they will be gone.
They help us with so much....
and watch him a lot for us too!

I know we can do it,
I'm just a little scared... 
I want to get through the week with no issues!!!

Wish me luck!


Happy Sunday!
I'm thrilled to still be working on my daily writing for the Slice of Life writing challenge.


13 comments:

  1. Good luck this week! I totally understand your love-hate relationship with Sunday. Spring break is within reach; hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just wish the weekend was one day longer, but then I'd hate Monday just the same as Sunday!!! Break is totally within reach!! I can do it!

      Delete
  2. I have to tell you that not all of the work is done, but I tried and I got some things done. Not enough hours in the day!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck this week. You'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck this week. You'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far it's been a little shaky but we've managed to almost make it through the first week.

      Delete
  5. I totally understand. Sunday nights are the best and Sunday nights are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is that? The best and worst at the same time! I guess if we had a longer weekend, then we would feel the same about Monday... But wait, I already do! :) haha! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I think Sundays are hard, too, Ana. They seem to stretch out before us holding such promise, but go so quickly. Good luck with all your plans, Ana, that tough conference especially. And enjoy your planning. Anticipation of what will come after is fun! Finally, of course you can do it without the parents. It'll be fine, just different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot. Congratulations on making it this far in the challenge. That is a huge win, almost halfway! And thanks for coming to read my blog too.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Linda! I'm sorry I'm behind on responding. I'm super excited to be still working hard on the challenge. I appreciate your kind words and also for reading what I have to write. :)

      Delete
  7. All will be good, friend. Remember your OLW. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... my OLW! I must remember it always. Good thing I have a great reminder on my desk!

      Delete