So, I'm barely making this post today..
I had such a full and wonderful full day
of break with family and friends today!
We had a fun playdate with a past
coworker and her daughter this morning,
finally finishing the last boxes to be unpacked
in the basement during nap time,
and a small impromptu dinner party with
great friends this evening!
The night was capped off with a little coloring
session and wine for me with a friend.
It was relaxing, fun, a great time
for conversation and bonding.
This friend of mine is always there for me.
I feel so lucky to have her in my life.
I have to say though, that I don't get to spend
a lot of time with her. It's mostly because of
my schedule, but she is always there no matter what.
She cheers me on with my new workout routine,
it always there to build me up when I need it,
and make me remember that I am enough when
I need the reminder.
We colored.... talked...laughed...drank wine.... and enjoyed some adult time!
I didn't get to quote finish the second one tonight,
but hopefully tomorrow I will get the chance to.
Have you tried the new adult coloring craze yet???
I recommend it, unless you can't
possibly by any more coloring materials.
I have spent a lot more on special coloring tools!!!
:) It's all worth it!

It sounds like a wonderful day. And coloring with your friend must have been fun. My sister has started following the coloring craze but I have yet to try it. After seeing your lovely colored drawings, maybe I will.
ReplyDeleteI have some books, but need better color pencils. We took them camping last summer with a big group of friends. All ages enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteI do a mixture of pencils and markers. I find it cool to use different forms of media. :)
DeleteColoring and wine?!?! What a perfect way to spend the evening!
ReplyDeleteIt sure was! I am happy that I actually stayed up past my bedtime to do it..hahah!
DeleteI have not gotten into the coloring craze, but after reading this...I'm inspired!
ReplyDeleteI have not gotten into the coloring craze, but after reading this...I'm inspired!
ReplyDeleteI love it because anyone can do it! Also you can spend as much or as little time on it as you want!
DeleteSuch a "full and wonderful" day. I love the way you put that. Sounds like your day was just perfect! I'm so proud of you for doing this 31 day writing challenge. Almost to the finish line! :)
ReplyDeleteJen
Thanks Jen! Thanks for the encouragement and getting me going on this. It's been awesome!
Delete